Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ONE PEACE


This short video is dedicated to those white clad non violent peace lovers who attended the One Peace meditation and prayer on the 21st of September 2008. This event was organized by a group of compassionate people from Detroit area. They worked tirelessly for months to make this event a reality. Dr. A.T. Ariyaratne founder ~ President of the Sarvodaya Movement of Sri Lanka led the meditation. Rev. Michael and Ricky Byers Beckwith of AGAPE international spiritual centre - LA, mesmerized the audience with their beautiful singing and timely prayers. It was an event to remember. i was there with my little Sony Camcorder. This is a very short home made video clip. Hope you will enjoy and leave a comment. Camera & Edit > Krishna - Simple Monk. Music borrowed from Pt. Ravi Shankar's Inside Kremlin album. [with due apology] DURATION 1.46

1 comment:

Peace Walker said...

Thank You so much Arjun for capturing the essence of the Peace I felt in my heart that day. I was there that day and though our numbers were small in attendance together our Powerin Peace was strong. I know that Peace has grown tenfold in my heart since that day and I know that what I experience I do not experience alone. Peace must be fostered and nurtued within the hearts of man first. I will work on my path to clean up my conlicts so that I can contribute to a peaceful world. I will visit this site often to rekindle the day that Peace made my heart stand still. In that Stillness I experienced the Peace of God! I relived that feeling watching your clip. Thank You!
Aum Shanti Shalom Peace
Denis Rondeau